CODE OF BUSINESS PARTNERS CONDUCT
This Code of Conduct is binding on all business partners of GREEN FEEDER LTD (GRF). “Business Partners” includes inter-alia customers, agents, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, advisors, consultants, intermediaries or other Third Parties.
This Code of Conduct defines the principles and requirements that GRF imposes on its business Partners.
The Business Partner accepts and agrees to be bound by this Code of Conduct and to comply with all applicable Laws and Regulations whether of the jurisdictions in which they are doing business or international and without prejudice to the generality of the above the business partner agrees to:
- To fully comply with all applicable international, national and local Laws, Rules and Regulations including inter-alia anti-bribery Laws, trade sanctions and export control Laws & Regulations including those administered by the United Nations, European Union, United Kingdom, Anti-money laundering Laws and Regulations, Laws and Regulations countering the financing of terrorism.
- To know and comply with all applicable safety and security Laws and regulations and promote the creation of safe and secure transport solutions minimizing the environmental impact.
- Meet legal environmental requirements and obtain, keep current and comply with all environmental permits and licenses.
- Respect human rights, comply with any applicable legislation, forbid any kind of exploitation of children or other vulnerable persons and prohibit any form of discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, age, disability, political opinion, nationality or other potentially discriminatory factor.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment and assume responsibility for the health and safety of its employees.
- Procure that all its subcontractors comply with this Code of Conduct.
GRF monitors the implementation and adherence of this Code of Conduct. Violations will be handled immediately and any violations of this code may jeopardize the business partner’s business relationship with GRF.
GREEN FEEDER LTD